He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Monday, September 15, 2008

A glance forward

Potty training week means lots of candy rewards, but it also means having to put the candy bowl out of reach. There is no such place in Jared's world. He was after the glass dishes on the top shelf which usually house all kinds of candy, and this was how I found him.



Flash forward??


3 comments:

  1. at least you thought to get the camera. That always helps you cool off from getting so mad. He is too cute to get mad at anyways. And the cliff thing just scares me, I hope he doesn't grow up doing that. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. He's a funny kid. Into everything! Non stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again I am impressed that you trusted him to hold that glass while you took the picture! Love your kitchen! It looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete