Mom's favorite color: Yellow
Jayce's favorite color: Blue
Kissing Jayce good night:
J: Mom, do you know what I do with my crayon box at school?
M: What?
J: I put yellow and blue together because I love you.
I melted.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Yellow plus Blue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's a keeper.!
ReplyDeleteAwww...how sweet is that!
ReplyDeleteI want one! That sounds like the kind of thing "email people" make up to make you think kids are really cute and smart, but yours really is!
ReplyDeleteThat is really sweet. He's such a love bug. All your kids love you so much Lu.
ReplyDeleteOoooh that made me melt and he isn't even mine! I always worry my kids will forget about me when they are at school....yours don't. That is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteUm, adorable! I love that.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a little lover! Jayce is such a cute kid:)
ReplyDeletemelting along with you
ReplyDeleteok that is probably the cutest thing i have ever heard...he just got bumped up to favorite child status. at least for a while. bless those cute little people hearts. love you
ReplyDelete