I am a terrible sick person. You give me a million things to do in a small amount of time and I can usually get it done and not be in too terrible of sorts. But when I get sick, I turn into the biggest wuss. A lot of times, men get painted as the babies when it comes to sickness. Not my husband. We got sick the same day and he took to it much better than I did. I like to think I got hit harder than he did, since I took more down time than he did. I moan and complain and 'woe is me' my way though the duration of the flu and from him I never hear a word of complaint. Poor Jayce got the worst of it though, the kid has hardly moved since yesterday. So many friends offered to take Lainy and Jared this week, but for fear of spreading this yuck all around I thought it best they stay home. Those two have been my little angels running around half dressed and completely disheveled. They have taken it upon themselves to take care of each other. Health (and cleanliness) will soon be returning to my home and I will be sure to remember to be grateful for it!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poor babies! Hope you're all better soon.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you are all sick. I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, that is not fun. Are you feeling better or are you still sick?
ReplyDeleteFeel better my dear! I am a wimpy sick person as well...
ReplyDeleteGlad to see that we are not the only family hit. I hope everyone gets getter rapidly!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are finally almost over it! Your poor little family.
ReplyDeleteThe flu is the worst! Hope you feel better quickly!
ReplyDeleteI hear ya loud and clear! Sickness is the worst! Luckily mine hasn't been me. Hopefully you all get better soon!
ReplyDeleteHope your feeling better...sick sucks!
ReplyDelete