He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lainy's Plea

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you for this day.

Please help us to grow flowers and grass out back. 

Please bless our family. 

Please help us to be big...  like 5. 

Please help us to be saved.

(she means safe, but I'll take saved)

Oh, and please bless this food. 

In the name of Jesus Christ Amen. 

I love the prayer of a child.

8 comments:

  1. That is so cute. I still smile when I think of the time she told me that you won't let her go to kindergarten until she is 16. What a sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a little child's prayer. That is just too sweet. I do recall saying not so sweet things when we were little children....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so cute when they start to do it by themselves. Emma will say Dear Heavenly Father, and then whisper to me "I need help."

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet prayer! I love that she wants to be big "like five" that is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is just too cute. full of love that one. sweet little girl.

    ReplyDelete