He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh the drama!

Who knew that a 6 year old boy was capable of so much drama?  So much in fact, that I have blown my top a time or two in the last 2 days in response to just his speech!  I started to keep track of when he talked, how much of his vocabulary was said in whine mode.   ALL OF IT.  And how did my kid become such a control freak?  He seems to think he has the power and authority to tell the other children when they can look in stove window, which color cup they are allowed to use, if they can touch the couch as they walk by...  REALLY CHILD?  Where oh where has my happy boy gone?   This had better be a phase...

DSCI0001_edited

6 comments:

  1. He cannot really be six or we were in school like 5 and a half years ago and that is ridiculous. besides you aren't even old enough to have a six year old. ; ) I hope it is a quick stage for you. sometimes i find our not as pleasant phases last a lot longer than the peaceful ones. who knows. love ya tons. wish we lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is growing up, lucky you.

    It is a stage, but I wouldn't count on the next stage being any better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah that first child does tend to be bossy. Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learned something this week and I am calling you right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kids...who needs 'em! Haha. I wish you luck girl. :)

    ReplyDelete