You are amazing! I'm so trying it out next time I'm there.
I never find good stuff on craigslist. You have to show me. The swing looks awesome.
Ahhh...I heart craigslist!
I LOVE craigslist!! What a find! You are so talented-what can't you do?
Score! All I ever go on craigslist for is homes for rent. I need to be more adventurous. Enjoy your newly beautiful slider bench thingy!
Julia that is fabulous!!! You need to give me creative ideas! I love it.
AMAZING! I am so impressed!
Awesome job! And awesome find! I love craigslist too.
You are amazing! I'm so trying it out next time I'm there.
ReplyDeleteI never find good stuff on craigslist. You have to show me. The swing looks awesome.
ReplyDeleteAhhh...I heart craigslist!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE craigslist!! What a find! You are so talented-what can't you do?
ReplyDeleteScore! All I ever go on craigslist for is homes for rent. I need to be more adventurous. Enjoy your newly beautiful slider bench thingy!
ReplyDeleteJulia that is fabulous!!! You need to give me creative ideas! I love it.
ReplyDeleteAMAZING! I am so impressed!
ReplyDeleteAwesome job! And awesome find! I love craigslist too.
ReplyDelete