He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Friday, April 4, 2008

Today I love...






  • All 3 kids snuggled together watching cartoons (and Lainy's hair)

  • that Lainy wears canning jar rings as bracelets and calls them 'shaky shakies'

  • that flapjacks tail looks like it's bent when he's focused on something

  • that even though Jayce says a show is stupid, Lainy is smart enough to know she still loves it

  • that we have the technology for asthmatics

  • when Lainy screams at the bathroom door until I jump out of the shower (soaked) to see whats wrong and all she says is I love you

  • when ANY music comes on from anywhere, Jared dances

  • Playing "Show me the Money" with my mom (see next post)

  • 'Game Day' by Jon Schmidt. It's inspiring.

1 comment: