He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Friday, April 4, 2008

Show me the Money



I should actually call it don't show me the money. This little game started years ago and I am not sure by whom, but here's how it goes. One person tries to pay another for something they feel is owed to them. ( i.e. for gas, if you drove them somewhere, or for lunch you had together) and the other person feels as though it is not nessesary. And so the game begins. It's usually a $20 bill. And if payment is refused, the paying party tries to find a hiding spot for the $. You can walk out the door of someones house and wave goodbye and casually drop it behind the door as you go out. Or fold it up and stuff it in between the cracks of the steering wheel, to be forgotten for weeks or months. You can return it in a CD case you borrowed. (Yes, I found it mom) In any case, the game goes on until one person is reasonably successful or the other has forgotten!

2 comments:

  1. haha I can't believe that is still going on! What a good place to hide it though. Funny Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason and our "money" game ended awhile back, but it has started again with Julia! She started it by putting it in my eye glasses case! And the game goes on...

    ReplyDelete