He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sweet Dreams


Jayce: Hey mom, I had a really scary dream last night
Mom: What was it about?
Jayce: I can't tell you, it was way too scary
Mom: Ok
Jayce: (15 minutes later) ok I can tell you.

(I happened to be sitting at the desk writing anyway and thought I might write what he was saying just in case it was good!)

"There was this robot, and he had lasers on his hands. And he lasered me in the head! There was this zombie with him and they made me walk through this machine and it turned me into a robot. It took a really long time to get out of the machine too. And then I had lasers, and if you laser someone else, they had to walk through a machine. Then there were 3 zombies! (Can you see this 'dream' is growing?) And they took some green stuff off them and I saw thier skin in some spots. And they threw the green stuff at me. Then I turned into a zombie. That's all. Pretty ugly huh?"

Where have I been?? And what has my child been watching??

3 comments:

  1. hey I had a scary dream the other night so I feel his pain. It is way scarier for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha he's having crazy dreams! I can't imagine how hard it was for him to try to explain it to you. I hate being able to know what you saw but you just can't describe it. I have A LOT of those dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed you at the game last night. I had one of my kids scare his nursery teacher by saying he was going to poke her eyes out and burn her. He had combined a couple lines from Sword and the stone. She wasn't very pleased :)It's amazing what kids catch on to and remember from things they watch.

    ReplyDelete