He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Baby fever anyone?

This is my little nephew Carter, and if any baby was going to give me baby fever, it would be this one! Of course, I am not infected with this fever of love, but thought I would share some of the beautiful pictures he was included in!






4 comments:

  1. That's my baby boy! He seems to be quite the heart throb. He makes me baby hungry! lol I love that little man and I am so glad everyone else does too - he was well worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that picture of your mom is the first time I can see Shelly in her. Don't you just love sleeping with a baby on your chest, that is the best feeling ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo I LOVE this little baby! He gives me baby fever! I hold him every chance I get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my is that Meagans little one? How cute! Congratulations Auntie!

    ReplyDelete