This kid can bring a smile to your face even in his most miserable hour. I can't help but run for my camera when he goes into pouty mode. There are very few moments when it gets past this stage. If you couldn't see him (which is dangerous. See Jared), you would most times not notice his presence. So quiet. So sweet. He loves to snuggle and though it takes a while for him to warm up to a new person, once he is warmed, you are a forever friend.
He is not a people pleaser. You will not usually get a smile, kiss, hug or high five unless he feels it necessary. But when he chooses to smile, is lights up his whole little face.
He is such a sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteI always forget to take the "sad" pictures of my kids. I gotta do better at that. heck, some of those faces are the best!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Gotta love the electric emotions of little boys:)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, how do you resist that pouty face? If he were mine he'd walk all over me. What a heartbreaker!
ReplyDeleteyou already know that he is one of my favorites. He and I connected right away. I like whatever face he makes.
ReplyDeleteI tried to post on this one before but my computer was being retarted. Anyay I love this kid. And it has taken me a little bit for me to have him get excited to see me every time. But He's a doll and I love his little attitude. I love all your kids!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete