He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Revenge



Looks good doesn't it? You know when you wake up in the morning and you think of exactly what you want for breakfast and once you arrive in th kitchen there is someone eating the very last of the very thing you came to eat? Ok, so that isn't what happened, but when I looked over Jason's shoulder this morning and realized he was eating two enormous chocolate- chocolate chip muffins from costco, I was a little irritated. They were the last two. So I asked him later...





Me: So when you ate those last two muffins, was that so I couldn't have one?

Him: No. (a grin pulling at the corners of his mouth)

Me: You ate them both so I couldn't have one??

Him: No, I ate them both because I knew if I only ate one, when I came back later to eat the other, it would be gone.

NICE!!

7 comments:

  1. There is no bigger bummer than that. Lots of things equal it, but none surpass.

    If I lived close to you, I would bring you your own muffins to eat right in front of Jason. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a jaw dropper and just made me laugh! Shell may have some at mom's house...maybe? If it makes you feel any better I googled the chocolate muffins and found out that "the chocolate chip tops the scales with 690 calories and 38 grams of fat". Not that it matters how may calories Jason eats, but it made me feel better that I didn't get a chocolate muffin this morning either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be a guy thing. Trevor has done the same to me. Love those muffins!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my he is funny. Just think of the calories he saved you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! What a butt! But ditto to the calories he saved you from. =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is histarical. Gosh I miss those chocolate muffins.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is why I never bring home leftovers from a restaurant... I know I won't be the one finishing them... that whole... bag half before you even start and save the calories... whatever it is more like bag half and kiss them goodbye cause your hubby is sure to eat it!

    ReplyDelete