He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Yoga

Shell and I took a yoga class yesterday. I think this was the first time in my life I have used some of those muscles. I actually didn't know some of those muscles existed. But today I feel each and every one of them because they all HURT. I have to say it was the most relaxing workout I have ever experienced. Very quiet and calm. But when shelley busted out with a move like this one


I started laughing. Surely this was a joke. There is no humanly way for my body to do that.

5 comments:

  1. Ok I am so going to this class with you next time. Let me know when you go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I am going to have more yoga buddies! Lu I am so glad you liked it, I was a little worried. But yay when are we going again??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelley can do that move?! Yikes, I am totally impressed.

    I'm proud of you for using your unknown muscles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmm...I would fall flat on my face....if I even got that far. sheesh can that be real.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is why I stay away from Yoga.. the fear of poses like that and the risk of breaking wind in company...

    ReplyDelete