M: Lainy, dry off and go in your room and get dressed.
L: Mom, I don't have any underwear in my drawer, but don't look ok?
Apparently she doesn't like wearing them.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Bathtime
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
M: Lainy, dry off and go in your room and get dressed.
L: Mom, I don't have any underwear in my drawer, but don't look ok?
Apparently she doesn't like wearing them.
oh wow a Camando style kid. Love it.
ReplyDeleteToo funny! Does she hide them somewhere when you put them in her drawer?
ReplyDeletehaha Mom told me this story when you were on the phone with her, that is too funny! o and I am going to get your dogs stuff today from the store k
ReplyDeleteShe goes commando?? It's great that she isn't good at keeping secrets yet! I went to the hip hop class last night, wasn't as fun without you.
ReplyDeleteHow funny is your little girl!! By the way, your new pictures on your blog of your family are amazing!! Cute cute kids you have.
ReplyDelete