We should all be so lucky as my 3rd child. As long as I can remember (which is questionable these days) Jared has always had a unique scent. I should preface this with the knowledge that I have an uncanny sense of smell. I can smell things most cannot. Quite possibly this superhuman quality I possess is all in my mind, but just go with it.
A few months ago after smelling him for quite some time, I finally pinned down the scent. Pine. Or a tree of some sort. Mostly it's his breath, but sometimes it is his skin. I know, weird. Thats's what I said when I first started smelling it. I am fairly sure that he isn't supplementing his diet with any household plants or outdoor vegetation. I couldn't grow something if my life depended on it. And we have no landscaping.
I think the kid just got lucky to have piney fresh breath naturally!

Ok, that's just weird. are you a vampire?
ReplyDeleteso lucky, I want minty breath all the time. Minty breath and cute. So not fair.
ReplyDeleteCrazy! His future wife will love his morning breath:)
ReplyDelete