He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Honesty in all things...

Once a month my friend steffani and I get together at my house and do one anothers hair. For my children, it's an "if you can reach it, you can eat it" day. And my house is in demolition mode for a few hours. Steffani was rushing out the door this afternoon and Lainy, always a helper, opened the front door for her and as it was closing the words "She has a big butt!" fly from her lips. I quickly yank the door back open, and Steffani replies "oh! That girl needs a good smack on the butt" Of course, with a smile on her face! Man, I haven't laughed that hard in a while!

5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh that is so funny. It is a good thing she has a sense of humor and likes Lainy. Good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Kids call it like it is usually and usually seem to compare people to what they know-their parents. You are small so what do they say about me? j/k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is funny/mortifying!
    Gotta love the honesty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not ever going over there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete