J- Mom? We need to give Lainy away.
M- Why?
J- She was rolling her ABC toy worm around and it hit my foot and really hurt!
M- Soooo, we are just going to give her away? Where?
J- Outside, just outside.
M- for how long?
J- 2 days.
M- What will she eat or drink? Where will she sleep?
J- We'll just put stuff out out there for her like what we eat.
M- Like a dog?
He walked away after that- that is what I like to call talking it out. Once reason set in (and his foot stopped hurting) it wasn't worth arguing with mom.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hahahaha, i absolutly LOVE reading your blog. Your kids are so darn interesting! That Jayce is a crack up.
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious! Jayce is so darn cutie. Your whole family is sooo adorable including yourself. Cute blog. I really enjoyed reading it and seeing all the pictures.
ReplyDeleteCyndi :-)
I am definitely going to employ this technique.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteClassic conversation!
ReplyDelete