Yet another powdery mess to add to my list. I realize I have done this enough times that I don't even feel a flare of my temper. I'm growing! Apparently so are my children, since Jared could reach this box of Blueberry pankcake mix to dump onto the floor.
This was not a picture in motion. He was balancing quite well to show me the bottom of his feet. He looks a little like a wobbly ballerina.
I just want to say...
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH!
Not my Jared, if I didn't see it I would never believe that he took part in this. Aren't you so glad you have pictures of this.
I am so glad you are doumenting these fabulous messes - I am sure my days of these are soon to come. And I have to say - your panty looks awesome!!! I love all your containers so neatly organized - I can't wait to have a real pantry of my own!
ReplyDeleteAgain I am impressed with your Mommy skills. Calm enough to take pictures first. Your house never seems boring!
ReplyDeleteOk this is hilarious! I am so glad it was at your house and not mine.
ReplyDeleteSweet!
ReplyDeleteToo funny!
At least in hindsight...