Lainy was divvying out the non existant baby whales she caught from the back of the church pew in front of us. We each carefully held them cupped in ours hands. 'One for you, one for me, two for you, and Oh! three for me!' She she proceeded to bring them toward her tiny mouth and I asked if she was kissing them. No, of course she was hugging them. She then kissed them, and I was told to do the same. It was now time to return them to their home, so I carefully placed them over the side of the bench into what I thought was the ocean... I looked at Lainy ever so carefully pouring hers back into their home, the little round plug in the back of the bench. Once she realized I had just tossed mine over the edge, she panicked and said a little too loudly, "you dumped yours on the floor?? (Although it was prounced 'flou') She scooped them all up and placed them in their proper home.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your kids are more creative with their sacrament meeting entertainment. Declan just tries to see how far he can contort his body on the pew before I stop him. He never makes up stories about it.
ReplyDeleteshe is so funny and her accent cracks me up.
ReplyDeleteI wish my mind could entertain me even a fraction of a child's. too cute!
ReplyDeleteI wish my mind could entertain me even a fraction of a child's. too cute!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable is she! Yeah I am with Jenn my kids are busy trying to escape or just humming loudly. No Imagination just noise and chaos!
ReplyDelete