He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Friday, July 18, 2008

ABC's

A * Age: 28

B * Birthday: 11-24

C * Cake or candy: If it's on the table (or chair, or even sometimes the floor), I will eat either one!

D * Desserts I love: White cake with white icing. Choc chip cookie dough ice cream. Or Butterfinger mixed with sweet cream ice cream from Cold Stone.

E * Easiest Person to Talk to: Dare I list them? I'm quite a talker.

F * Favorite Song: I am a Cranberries fan

G * Gold or Silver: Silver

H * Habit: Everytime I walk by the computer I sit and check my mail. This is exceptionally bad since my office and laundry room occupy the same space!

I* Instruments you play: Does snapping your fingers to get kids attention count?

J * Job Title: Mom

K * Kiddos: 3

L * Lust or Love: OR???
M * Married, Single, or Taken: married- And no one takes me- thank you.

N * Next to you: I just cleaned off my desk. It's been a good day.

O * One Wish: "A Happy happy birthday to you from me" Sorry, it came to me.

P * Person you called last: In a yell or on the phone?

Q * Quote: Oh, for crying in the night

R * Reason to smile: A smile for a smile. Try not to smile when your kid smiles at you! It's tough.

S * Steak or Pork: I'm with Laurie, Chicken takes all.

T * Turns you on: N/A (nice question!)

U * Unique Talent: Unique unique... I am pretty sure there is someone else who can do everything I can!

V * Veggie: pass (with my nose plugged)

W * woke up at: 7:30! Woo hoo!!

X * X-rays: Yes, sign me up- I would love xray vision!

Y * Your favorite color: Yellow has always been my fav color and I will always remember Pres Monson's comment on his own fav color... "Yellow is the printer’s color. It’s the color that gives life to all of the other colors. I think it’s interesting that we’d all have nothing but blue grass if it were not for yellow. But also it’s the quickest color to fade. I haven’t figured that one out yet. I’ll see a picture on the wall, and I instantly know whether the yellow is starting to fade from that picture because, all of a sudden, all of the tones of the others aren’t as bright as they should be."

Z * Zodiac sign: Sag

I was tagged by Laurie and now pass the tag to YOU!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE to read anything you write Julia ~ you were born to write (among other things)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a good sport! Although I think you totally woosed out on the good ones. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like reading the ones you do, usually if someone does these, I skip them...you are a good writer, its a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. T - ?
    Was Jason offended at that answer?
    LAUGH

    ReplyDelete