He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Friday, July 18, 2008

Living for the good days


Nothing spectacular to post, just wanted to post some good things of the day...








My kids LOVE these! I wondered how they would taste when I saw them advertised, 5 stars from this mom!









Clean floors. I hadn't found time to mop my floors in weeks. Yes, that's what I said, weeks. I love having clean floors and being able to walk barefoot through the house. I have no carpet in my house and a lot of dirt outside which makes for some non-barefoot friendly walking. Today I am barefoot!






And of course, the kicker for having a fantastic morning, Lainy letting me do her hair!! I had to keep it simple and quick! She tried for the whining, but I nipped that quickly in the bud. She had no choice but defeat. Once her tight scalp grew numb, she was good!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, Julia. You're putting me to shame. I can barely get Ava's hair in simple pigtails every day, and here Liany has a prom hairdo. You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her hair. I always try that on Morgan but she has such curly hair we always get ugly fly aways no matter how much product I use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those were sticker bribes weren't they. I love that when you open that picture you can see her eyes are a bit wet...(-=

    ReplyDelete