We love pancakes in my house, I make them at least 4 times a week. Jayce must have been dreaming he was eating something other than his grilled ham and cheese sandwich when he said this:
"Mom, you NEED the pancake puff pan. If you like pancakes, you'll love the pancake puff pan."
"They are so much easier than regular pancakes, you just pour them in the pan, and you take a stick, like a toothpick, but bigger, and flip them right over!"
I had never seen the advertisement before, but could tell he had seen it enough for the both of us. He went on, sensing I wasn't a believer quite yet.
"It's not just for pancakes, you can make cinnamon roll puffs, cake puffs, and even muffin puffs! And mom, all you have to do is push this little trigger and you can shoot butter or icing right inside! And you don't even have to take little bites, you can just pop them right in your mouth!"
The animation in his voice rivaled any informercial announcer I have heard.

That is too funny! I want to get one now!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh he is a crack up. This is only preparing you for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteI think Jayce has found his calling in life!
ReplyDeleteYou gotta love commercialism and the effect it has on our children. Love it!
ReplyDelete