I can't believe you have been in our lives for 6 whole years!! Let me share a few things about you that have happened in that time.
- You were stubborn from the start- breach position from the time I was 7 months pregnant and you never turned over once.
- You are a do-er not a follower. You walked at 8 months old and never did crawl. Just wasn't fast enough for you I guess.
- You have always been the best sleeper. From 2 months old you slept through the night and even now, you always sleep a solid 12 hours!
- We have always said that you have amazing dextarity with your tiny hands. You mastered some video games that your dad played by the time you were 3!!
- Your first words were 'hot' and 'cold'
- When you were 18 months, you used to love popcorn (still do!) and I used to find you sucking on the unpopped kernals. Must have loved the salt.
- You have always been very good at sharing the last of whatever food you might be eating. Your aunt Shannon was the one who, as far as I can tell is to thank for that. We were all at Grammy's house and Shannon asked if she could have your very last skittle (just to see if you would give it up) and you popped it right into your little mouth. She responded with a very sad face, and as quickly as that skittle went in, it came right back out. You felt bad and nothing Shannon could do would make you eat it!
- You must get your love of weapons from your dad. I found you once in my bathroom using my curling irons as guns.
- You have never been one to turn down a request for affection. Even in your moments to frustration or anger with mom or dad. You are such a lovebug, and I hope that never changes.
I love you Jayce Happy Birthday little man!

I can't believe that was six years ago!! Happy Birthday, Jayce. Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeletenice write up Julia, he is growing up so fast. Tell him to slow down.
ReplyDeleteThe last time i remember little Jayce was when he was just a baby. So crazy that you have a 6 year old!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet picture of him!
ReplyDeleteI love that picture of him. He is such a sweet boy! I can't wait to be close and have Andrew and Carter play with his cousins! I do agree that Jayce shares very well - a great kiddo you have there Lu!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday to him! He is such a cute little man!
ReplyDeleteOh I was so glad I was able to participate in his birthday! Its nice to be home and be able to see the kids growing again. I've missed it.
ReplyDeleteJayce ~ We love you! You are a dear little boy and I am very proud of you. Your mother has written about so many of your wonderful attributes. You are growing up too quickly! Poppie and I are so happy we can live nearby and see you grow!
ReplyDelete