He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I did it!


This will be added to the small list of things I have done right as a mother. Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches for lunch today. I try my hardest to find at least healthy bread for my kids, and they don't seem to mind the whole wheat flour. But today I had a few pieces of white bread leftover (Jason prefers the white) and as I set them in front of the kids to eat, I heard... "I HATE white bread!"

6 comments:

  1. This makes a happy mama! I stll have one kid holding out. Little stinker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thayne is a whity too. My kids eat whatever I buy. I like both. I am impressed you did it. It is amazing how well they learn when you teach them this stuff young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! My kids are slowly switching to fake wheat bread. ONe step at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! I have not even seen someone eat white bread in a long time...until we were at the beach and one of my nephews was having a sandwich on very white bread...it looked so strange!!! I love whole wheat bread...yummo! I will make you some when we get there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You realize mothers all over America envy you, right? Good work!

    ReplyDelete