He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Who wouldn't love her more?

IMG_1998_edited

L: We're going the wrong way mom! 

M:No, we're going to Grammy's house.

L:Oh, Can you go the hair store while I stay there? 

(It's no secret she likes her alone time with Grammy.)

M: Why, do you like spending time with Grammy without me?

L: I just don't like you very much. 

M:  Uhhh,  that kind of hurts my feelings.

L:  Well, I like you a little bit. 

Gee thanks.

5 comments:

  1. Every little bit counts :-) Braydon said something very similar last night and I chose to pretend not to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny!!! Andrew always gets excited when we turn to head to her house too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't feel bad but I am cracking up right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, sorry for you but a good giggle for me. You know she loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are only with their grandma for little bits of time, but you get the whole package! You take the sweet and sour as Laurie would say!

    ReplyDelete