He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Much laughter

Shelli and I had a date night without our husbands.   We both knew we were overdue for some 'mom escape' time.  Realizing our husbands had their camping, shooting, hunting, paintballing and mountain bike excursions, we decided it was time to girls' night it.   Evening Highlights:

  • Johnny Rockets- shared a sandwich to make sure there was room for a whole shake each. 
  • Girl talk, much of it and much needed
  • 'Bedtime Stories'   Laughter all around.  A real feel good movie. 
  • A quick trip to Joanne's.  Perusing scrapbook aisles, dabbling for paint, and of course even coming across a possibly 'used' pair of falsies.   Who knew?

I came home with a smile on my face and hop in my step.  Thanks for the company Shelli!

2 comments:

  1. Mark your calendar cuz we are definitely doing this again!! I really wanted to take those babies home with me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you two are so funny. Gotta love girls night out.

    ReplyDelete