He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Monday, January 12, 2009

Sunday funnies

I leaned in and 'lovingly' wrapped my fingers around the back of his neck and whispered "If you have issues during class I told your teacher to go ahead and get your dad." Jayce pulled back and asked, "What's havissues?" A quick laugh and I was back to business, "I said, if you have (breath) issues I will send your dad in." Again, leaning back with confusion on his face "You're gonna take my shoes?" Sigh. It killed my I-am-the-boss moment. So I gave up and said, "If you're wild, your busted."

______________________________________________

This morning Jayce came in 15 minutes before he usually wakes up and was at my bedside.

J: Mom, I had a bad dream.

M: Well, what was it about?

J: I bit your nose off.

What is the kid watching??

5 comments:

  1. I gave up on saying it nicely last year. Declan has been crazy in primary so far this year, and he just knows if he gets the LOOK, he's not going to be a happy camper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a good one, still laughing actually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so funny. He is at that good age where he wants to understand everything, but just doesn't understand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet he's a good one to play the game telephone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He has been watching your nose apparently.. ha ha

    ReplyDelete