He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yee Haw!

 It's official. Salon Legality is MINE!  I have contemplated trying to salon license my home for sometime now. My business has been so small I didn't feel it necessary, until now.   Styleworthy Salon. With me as it's owner!  Cool, I own something.  7 years I have done hair, and now I have salon in my house like I had planned from the beginning. 

This is a huge blessing. 

IMG_2411IMG_2412

13 comments:

  1. Very exciting! And to think, I was a part of it before it ever was...sigh. Seriously, congrats, I know it's huge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is TOTALLY awesome. I still have to get my butt down there. I still don't know what to do with my head of hair! Arggg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for you!! That's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO excited for you! What an accomplishment!!!! I can't wait to get my hair done at Syleworth Salon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You deserve it! I am so excited for you. The vinyl looks fantastic on the door. Good font choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! That's so awesome! How much do you pay? Haha, just kidding. I don't know what i'd do with Katelynn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so awesome! How fun to own your own business!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Julia! That is so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice, Jules! I wish I lived in the same state as you. I'd be a client for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOOHOO!!Great accomplishment. I remember when I got my business license. I felt like such a big girl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good for you! After all that why would you be thinking of moving! And where to??? If I lived closer I might have to take you up on a haircut or color... give me your prices... I might make it a reason to visit! *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  12. You mean to tell me that all this time I have been getting my hair cut by an unlicensed practitioner! Ha Ha. Super excited to see that you are doing so well that you needed a license.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just to be clear... I have ALWAYS had my individual hair license. It's my house that got licensed to a salon... Ü

    ReplyDelete