He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Monday, January 26, 2009

Man made

Jayce:  Boys can't make anything. 

Me: Like make what?  (Thinking we might be headed toward where babies come from, I stopped what I was doing to give him my full attention.)

J: Like, anything in the kitchen.  All they can make is hot pockets and noodles. 

Me: Hmm,  I don't think so. 

J:  Well, that's all I've ever seen boys make in the kitchen.

6 comments:

  1. I think Jason may have to start cooking dinner once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send him to my kitchen. Well, actually it's Justin's kitchen. He'll see a boy making something other than Hot Pockets. I totally married a culinary genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He must miss all the fabulous breakfast work the men do during the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny. If I leave Jake in charge of dinner, thats about all I get too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. we get macaroni and cheese or actually just taco bell bean burritos. i think it is a thing they do, pretend not to know how to do anything so they don't get asked. however spencer is very particular when it comes to the macaroni. i miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Has he been peeking in my windows? I think they like to play dumb as well. I think Glade would rather go hungry than cook.

    ReplyDelete