He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Thursday, March 6, 2008

And the beat goes on


I don't know which I am more irritated at, the brand new shirt and pants of a 3 year old, ruined by her artistic abilities and love for the permanant purple marker? Or the now half empty bottle of matrix hairspray I used to try and remove the stain.
Lainy.
She is partly to blame for my now greying hair.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, does hairspray work on stains like that?! Nice to know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have had quite the busy week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a BIG fan of crayola color wonder stuff. I can't even count how many times I've tried to get ink out of clothes!

    I'm sure Lainy's artwork was amazing though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it does work on stains like that - sortof. Her jeans are still wearable. Shirt, not so much and my couch... no.

    Yes we have more color wonder than I know what to do with. I love that stuff!! I actually am still trying to find out HOW she got a hold of the permanant marker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new colors on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather you took the words right out of my fingers! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete