He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Monday, March 3, 2008

Unnatural

So, today is the day Steffani and I get together and do one anothers hair. I love these days! They are crazy and busy and my kids have full reign of the house and each other for 3-4 straight hours while we beautify ourselves. My house is usually a heap by the time we are done, and the kids eat about anything they can find without my help.

So, she is weaving the sides of my hair and dares to say " Umm, you have some grey hair" Nope, I sure don't. I grab my hand mirror and desperately try to see the 3 hairs she is lying about. There must be some mistake. Nope. Sure enough. Grey, grey and grey. And there are a handful more in the back!! Ugh. Surely they will return from whence they came now that my life has settled from last months mom miracle. I am happy to announce they are no longer grey, but a nice natural blonde and honey brown.

4 comments:

  1. What was last month's mom miracle? And thank goodness you covered those babies up! You are waaaay to young to have those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO don't believe you! I don't even have grey yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys suck. It does NOT make me feel better that you don't believe me. I seriously attribute it all the last months stress. Steffani sees my hair monthly and she said it was NOT there the time before. Pray for me that it will go away please.

    ReplyDelete