We have all heard time and time again that just because your children get older, doesn't mean it gets easier, and you have more free time. Well, today I had more free time! We had all finished breakfast and everyone has to clear thier own plates. Jayce went a step further and asked to load his into the dishwasher. Of course you can load your own dishes 5 year old! Then came the best part. Mom? Would you mind if I did all the dishes on the counter? Viola! I must make doing dishes look like fun! He mentioned later that the dishes could be his chore everyday. I know, realistically speaking, I have a few days before he realizes what he has chosen for his fate. But I will enjoy it until then!
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
and he is doing it with a smile. You are a lucky mom, enjoy it while it lasts.
ReplyDeleteCould you please send him here to teach Declan?
ReplyDeleteI wonder if he would be as excited if he came to my kitchen....where there is no dishwasher, except me of course!
ReplyDeleteWow, thats awesome Lu. He looks so old in this picture! I miss your kids
ReplyDeleteHe is getting so old and I miss him too...good job Jayce! I love your kitchen by the way!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Is he still doing the dishes or has that phase passed already? (It has been a week you know.)
ReplyDelete