Today is the big day for the Baker family. My little sister is adopting her first child, Andrew. I love that little guy, and I am so grateful for his presence in our lives, and I want Megan to know how proud of her I am. She is a great example to me and and to all of us. I know her trials have been, and continue to be hard ones, but she carries them with grace. Today, even though I am so far away from her, I am overwhelmed with emotion. She and Bryan have been through so much, and are amazing parents. I am so glad I am going to be able to witness this family be sealed for time and eternity. Meg, I love you. Good luck today!!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness. Congrats to Meg! I'm so excited for her!!
ReplyDeleteAmen to you, Jules and Rachel! That is one fortunate family!
ReplyDeleteThank you all so much! Andrew is more than we could ever wish for in a child. We love him so much and are so excited that he is now finally an official part of our family!
ReplyDeleteAdoption is so important in the eternal scheme of things. How exciting for them! Trevor was adopted and when they are sealed those words spoken are so important and they have been a comfort for Trevor.
ReplyDeleteExciting!! I can't wait for our big day we. I pray everyday that Heavenly Father will help us through it. He is so cute...she will have a lot of fun being a mommy....
ReplyDelete