Jayce shoves Lainy.Lainy falls down. She cries.Jayce helps Lainy up and says "wasn't that fun??"Lainy gets up and says "yeah, let's do it again!"
Oh I know this well! Sooo funny!
Love the brother sister bond!!
Ha! That is hilarious!! Kids are so funny.Oh, and congrats to Megan. That's so awesome for them.
Classic. Just classic.
oh they are funny.
Oh he is just a sweet heart isn't he. I love those moments...well not that I have kids to experiance them but I love it when I see it with your kids! haha
Oh I know this well! Sooo funny!
ReplyDeleteLove the brother sister bond!!
ReplyDeleteHa! That is hilarious!! Kids are so funny.
ReplyDeleteOh, and congrats to Megan. That's so awesome for them.
Classic. Just classic.
ReplyDeleteoh they are funny.
ReplyDeleteOh he is just a sweet heart isn't he. I love those moments...well not that I have kids to experiance them but I love it when I see it with your kids! haha
ReplyDelete