He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Gramma Gette!



We have a neighbor and her name is Georgette (Gramma gette). My kids have loved her since the second they met her. As have I! Today is her birthday and I couldn't for the life of me think of what we could get her that she would enjoy. Although if you met her you would know, she finds joy in everything! So, we decided to make her a cake and visit her with cake and ice cream. The kids were bouncing off the walls and chattering a mile a minute.





Lainy helped "make the cake"


I figured we live in AZ, and we could all use a good pair of sunglasses!


5 comments:

  1. wow, another hidden talent you are hiding from me, you are a cake decorater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Cute!! You did great...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so your mother's daughter. I can totally see Jan doing something just like this! I love that about you. And that cake is dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia you really are so talented! You know my cakes are just horrible! I am very impressed though.

    ReplyDelete