He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Simplify.

"As you seek spiritual knowledge, search for principles. Carefully seperate them from the detail used to explain them. Principles are concentrated truth, packaged for application to a wide variety of circumstances. A true principle makes desicions clear even under the most confusing and compelling circumstances. It is worth great effort to organize the truth we gather to simple statements of principle." -Elder Richard G Scott

I found this in my most relaxed state humanly possible. Bubble bath and John Schmidt on the mp3. Lately I have felt as though I needed to complicate my lessons taught, or make them sound inspired and pretty. I was quite stressed and came across this quote and realized we need to integrate it into our daily lives as well. Simplify.

No comments:

Post a Comment