Today was a long day. I worked all day and resorted to ordering pizza halfway through my last client of the day. After dinner came bathtime routine, which went a little like this:
Lainy and Jared bathed, washed up, and play for 15 minutes. I leave the room for 15 seconds and it's SOAKED. So I pull them both out, dry off, jammies. Next is Jayce. Mommy, can I shower in your shower, it's bigger and warmer. Sure Jayce. 10 minutes later... crying. Jason brings a head to toe dripping wet Jared to me. Still in his jammies mind you. Sigh. Change Jared. Say prayers, hug kiss. Good night loves.
Then the beloved computer time. Ah. Sweet silence. I thought I might go through and find a couple of recent pictures of myself to post onto my blog. Hmmm... Searching. Searching. Nothing! I have NO pictures of myself. How are my children ever going to know what great looking mom they had?? ha ha. At least I have good hair right? You'll have to take my word for it, I have no pictures.
Lainy and Jared bathed, washed up, and play for 15 minutes. I leave the room for 15 seconds and it's SOAKED. So I pull them both out, dry off, jammies. Next is Jayce. Mommy, can I shower in your shower, it's bigger and warmer. Sure Jayce. 10 minutes later... crying. Jason brings a head to toe dripping wet Jared to me. Still in his jammies mind you. Sigh. Change Jared. Say prayers, hug kiss. Good night loves.
Then the beloved computer time. Ah. Sweet silence. I thought I might go through and find a couple of recent pictures of myself to post onto my blog. Hmmm... Searching. Searching. Nothing! I have NO pictures of myself. How are my children ever going to know what great looking mom they had?? ha ha. At least I have good hair right? You'll have to take my word for it, I have no pictures.
He is my favorite. I love his cuddles.
ReplyDelete