He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Weighing on me

I was catching up on my favorite family blogs tonight when I heard my name. Not the way someone typically calls your name. This was my name yelled in panic. Darn it Jason. He has a set of weights in our room and I will admit, he is freakishly strong. But sometimes he gets in well over his head. In other words, he gets stuck under the bar. I despise these moments. It means I have to rush in and run from one side of the weight bench to the other one by one pulling the weights off so he can get out from underneath it. All the while he is trying to breathe with several hundred pounds on his chest. Sheesh. Seriously, you all know I have grey hair now, I am sure my heart is next.

4 comments:

  1. I will give you the same advise I gave Rachel. Don't get mad, grab the camara. Then help him. Glad to hear he is alright. He is isn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he is fine. I know he hates when I have to 'rescue' him as much as I do. And no time for a camera! I wish. I would have a great shot- but maybe no husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure he appreciates you posting this blog! (-=
    By the way my husband sells life insurance...just for future notice...LOL

    ReplyDelete