He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Crayola at it's best

Themed costumes have become an obsession with me the last couple of years. I ran out of time to paint the wagon like a crayola box... Thanks Heather for the great idea of the birthday hats wrapped in fabric!!





Still holding tight in first place in my love of costumes is the patriotism we had last year...




7 comments:

  1. those crayola costumes turned out so good. You know this may be the last year Jayce goes along with your group costumes. I am glad I helped with the hat idea, they turned out better than I imagined. Good job, cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute. This is the first time I have seen your patriotic ones. You're right, those are awesome! Hopefully you can keep Jayce involved a couple more years. You'll just have to gear it more to his likes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I love both sets. I'm a huge fan of the theme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Andrew - he looks drugged in the group shot! The rest of the kids look cute though! You did an amazing job on the costumes Lu - they turned out so cute. I bet Jayce would go along with more themes...if they were more his style...?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are the cutest crayons I have ever seen! I also love your costumes from the year before. That star is so adorable. Way to go on the cutest costumes and handmade at that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love creative costumes! Something I wish I would make more time to do each year.

    ReplyDelete