He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Friday, November 14, 2008

Share and share a bite

This is a common sight in our house, Dad eating ice cream out of the carton with a fork and three small children waiting for their turn to have a bite.
All we need now are three wagging tails.

8 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I eat my ice cream in private so I don't have to share. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. look how patiently they stand there and wait. It is like they know if they behave well it will go on for longer period of time. My boys would just be going crazy. your kids are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Funny! They are very patient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?? Other people do that too? That is way cute. It doesn't even take much for me to imagine the wagging tails.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's so cute! They are totally patient waiting for their turn.
    Sorry it's taken so long for me to get back with you about getting together. I don't have your number so I've been bugging Bryan about calling Jason. Anyways, Bryan is actually Home Teaching Companions with Justin, and Tiffany is my new Visting Teacher... So, that would be tons of fun for all of us to hang out. Don't know what your schedule looks like but we are available this next Saturday night. Let me know when works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it. I remember doing this with Dad except he would make his famous ice cream shake thing, and nothing was better than sharing it with him. I can never make it the same as he did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the cutest picture! I am glad you shared it. ;)

    ReplyDelete