He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Playing in pecans

Shelli and I headed to a nearby park today to get the kids out of the house and out of energy. It was in a beautiful neighborhood surrounded by pecan trees. We got to walk through one of the houses Matt was working on, and I will forever remember it as the castle house. Doors disguised as bookshelves, a washer and dryer for every bedroom, a butler's pantry, a whole back wall that slides open to the backyard, not to mention all of the cabinetry and crown moulding...
The park was fun, the boys played a little football, the little ones did a little flirting, and Shelli and I got in an adult conversation!



Thanks Shelli!

3 comments:

  1. oh I LOVVVVVVVEEEEE the first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being my friend. It is much funner for everyone to have a park buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They just look so sweet and innocent in that wrestling picture, but im sure you know better :)

    ReplyDelete