It was Lainy's and my birthday this week!
Lainy turned 4 and she makes sure everyone knows it.
"I'm fow now."
"what?"
"I'm fouuwwwrrrr."
She tells me that some days she feels four, and others she still feels 3.
Thank you Grammy for her beautiful Christmas outfit, and of course her boots!
Here's Lainy's version of a Barbie drive in. I found most of it on Craigslist and bought new clothes for all the dolls. Can you tell she was excited?
All the kids played barbies most of the evening. Jayce has been regularly asking for 'the boy ones' since then. I had the hardest time finding anything modest for these dolls...
Thank you grammy and Meg for dinner and my white cake, (I LOVE white cake). And thank you mother for my...
JET STREAM OVEN!! This thing is so cool. Fast like a microwave, but oh so much better! Meg, you were right, pizza IS better in the jet stream.

Happy Birthday Lainybug!
Happy Birthday Julia and Lainy! It looks like you had a really fun day!
ReplyDeleteI so wish I knew you were looking for barbi cars, Jess has a ton in her closet that we are getting ready to find a new home for. Let me know if you still want any. I think I have a fold up barbi house, not sure of the condition so let me see.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your hair!!! Happy late birthday! Lainy is so adorable. She says the cutest things. I love your posts.
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday - and I love your haircut!! I'm so used to seeing you as a blonde.
ReplyDeleteYou know I never called Lainy on her birthday! That trip threw me out of wack I am tellin ya!
ReplyDelete