This thanksgiving was a pretty quiet one for us. We spent Thanksgiving Day at Grammy and Poppy's. Mom always uses grandma's china, a crisp festive tablecloth, and an incredible feast.
A few years ago Grammy started a tradition that I am assuming was derived from flipping ice cream and sometimes cool whip from a spoon at one another. Marshmallows is cleaner. The kids loved it. Although Jared was found in the middle of the battlefield holding an umbrella to ward off an incoming attack.
And in lieu is pie, we made apple crisp together. I think we all enjoyed the making part almost as much as the dessert itself. Yet another grand holiday at the Osmun home.
I'm glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving. We're down in Simi, too. But we're going back to Utah tomorrow. Talk to you later.
ReplyDelete::sniff sniff:: I wish we could have been there. It sounds like dinner was divine and you had a lot of fun!!! We will have to make Christmas dinner just as good!!
ReplyDeleteflinging marshmellows? Crazy, fun tradition...not gonna try it though!
ReplyDeleteI wish we could have been there too. But I do need to learn to share. Sounds like you guys had fun though!
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice Thanksgiving! I love your parents it is always nice to see pictures of them!
ReplyDelete