I don't think I can ever go running with you - I will just chalk it up to your legs being longer than mine...even though we both know that is not the real reason! lol
I think about running...then i stay on my butt. Well actually if i ran right now I would get non stop hard belly, but for the love i could lift some eights with my arms or something. I wish i could say you changed me but I just have hope for you right now. too bad we dont live closer then after I birthed you could help kick my hiney into gear.
you're my new hero!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I can ever go running with you - I will just chalk it up to your legs being longer than mine...even though we both know that is not the real reason! lol
ReplyDeleteSigh, I wanna be you.
ReplyDeleteGo Julia! You're stirring up old emotions from high school basketball...I'm exhausted just thinking about it. :-)
ReplyDeleteGood Job! I've been trying to run lately, but can only make it up to about a mile before having to stop and catch my breath.
ReplyDeleteYeah Baby!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! You give me inspiration woman! I can run 2 right now, I am trying! The only time I have ran 3 was with you and I about died!
ReplyDeleteI think about running...then i stay on my butt. Well actually if i ran right now I would get non stop hard belly, but for the love i could lift some eights with my arms or something. I wish i could say you changed me but I just have hope for you right now. too bad we dont live closer then after I birthed you could help kick my hiney into gear.
ReplyDeleteI on the other hand was very near death after my 2 miles! Thanks for letting me tag along.
ReplyDelete