He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still -Lao-Tzu

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

All in a days work

  • Flapjack dug up my freshly planted flowers
  • Lainy played in the mud from the freshly watered flowers (in her brand new clothes)
  • Jared and flapjack took off halfway down the street
  • Lainy peed all over the bathroom
  • Jared got a cup of yogurt and smeared it all over himself (and everything else)
  • Lainy got a hold of my spray bottle and 'cleaned' every smooth surface in the house
  • Lainy got into my make up to do her face 'just like mommy'
  • Flapjack pooped on my doormat (need I say what happened to it?)

5 comments:

  1. Not only do you rescue your husband from the weight bench, you handle everything else. All in a day's work, Superwoman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and not one call to me for help. You are wonder women.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and to think I was privledged to be present for a couple of them :) Only an amazing mom could handle all that with a smile...you are none other than supermom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha! Super mom! I'm not sure I have earned that quite yet ladies!

    ReplyDelete